Do you know every food can affect your body differently as per the time it is consumed? According to ancient Ayurvedic theory, the factors like what you eat, how you eat and when you eat have a great impact to the overall wellness of the body. Ayurvedic Nutrition Sydney is an ancient diet plan which is already time-tested for its efficiency. It is a great weapon to fight against modern day global epidemic – obesity. It is the natural way to promote good health as well as lose weight by practicing mindful eating rituals.
How does Ayurvedic diet help to lose weight?
This ancient ‘science of life’ will help you have a holistic approach towards wellness. According to Ayurvedic Nutrition Sydney, you need to incorporate different healthy practices to your eating routine. Here are some guidelines which you need to follow in this weight loss regime.
- You have to take six tastes in your daily meal i.e sweet, salty, bitter, sour, pungent and astringent.
- While eating, you have to avoid talking, laughter or any other activities and concentrate on the food only.
- You need to eat enough slowly to relish the taste.
- You need to eat enough quickly so that food doesn’t get cold
- Avoid overeating
- Have the next meal only after the digestion of your previous meal
These are the basic guidelines of the diet system. To get more information, you can consult any Ayurvedic Nutrition specialist in Sydney for a customized diet plan.
Ayurvedic Diet Tips for Weight Loss:
The first rule of the Ayurvedic diet is to listen and understand your body and eat accordingly. Here are some tips which you can follow to shed those extra kilos:
- Start your day with a glass of warm water with lemon juice to boost the digestive system.
- Avoid snacking and eat only three meals a day
- Start eating seasonal and regional foods
- Don’t eat anything after sunset.
- Have a short walk after every meal
- Have lots of fresh, organic and whole grains and vegetables and avoid processed food
Along with the diet, it will be more effective to have moderate exercise to break a sweat.